Happy 5th Birthday Alyssa! Nina love you mucho! 😘🎉🎁🎂❤️
madhatterer asked: awesome pic & post with the biking shadow! life is too fucking short to NOT do the things you love!! :) keep on keepin' on.
It is! Thank you. :-)
Fatty on the bike again
The moment I learned how to ride a bicycle I never wanted to be off one. I would ride till my hearts content. I stop around 16 when my step father gave me his beach cruiser and while riding around my neighborhood some children in there yard started mocking me by pointing and saying in Spanish look at the fat girl on the bike. I have to admit it hurt to my core and I haven’t rode since then till recently. After being on tumblr for a few years now and seeing all this beauty and positivity and even negativity has made be like who f$!k cares! My fatty self is going to ride a bike and I don’t give a who what you say or think. I love me and that’s all that matters! And my new bike!
Dead 💀 #sillymozzie
Hello huge bags under my eyes!
2 days no sleep. WTF DUDE! Well the first night I’m not sure what caused my sudden insomnia but today’s Mozzie (my little maltipoo) was sick and throwing up everywhere. You know some good times. I’m to afraid to fall asleep right now!
Happy birthday to Mexican painter Frida Kahlo (1907–1954). Kahlo’s jewel-like self-portraits show her penchant for self-exploration and her affinity for reinventing herself. How do you choose to express your identity?
“Self-Portrait with Thorn Necklace and Hummingbird,” 1940, by Frida Kahlo (Nickolas Muray Collection, Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center, The University of Texas at Austin. © Banco de México Diego Rivera Frida Kahlo Museums Trust, Mexico, DF/Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York)
Today was not so great at the beginning but I do feel like I made a bit of progress today. I confronted my foe and told them that I felt trapped and confined and extremely unappreciated for the work I had done so far and was only recognized on my faults and none of my merits. I have worked in an office for all of my adult life and I know that is how it is I do but this time it’s different. We screamed we yelled and than of course we cried. A business is not an easy thing to run when it is your own and especially when you are family, but we made progress today and I will always love you Dad no matter how much of horse ass you can be.
Thank you @jujujettt & @kalv for coming with me today had lots of fun! Love my Frida Kahlo purse! #pinkparlourfestival (at Santa Anita Horse Track)
Here again #letgoangels
Let’s go Angels! #cowboyhats
I’ve been back home for a little over a month now things are slowly starting to feel normal again. I just wish I would have left on better terms and not feel so guilty about the whole thing.
FUCK YEAH CHUBBY GIVEAWAY!!!
Who likes free stuff? You do.
To celebrate FYCF reaching 30,000 followers, I have put together a super sweet prize package! Now, what they get for kindly donating their amaaaazing goods is a bit of advertising. So, read about the awesome prizes and the fantastic people who donated them, would ya?
- A pair of gorgeous Poppy Flats with your choice of silk ribbon from Australian company Lillypilly Silk! Adorn your feet with an amazing range of 100% silk ribbons made from Fair Trade handwoven silk in Cambodia. Ten percent of all sales generated by Lillypillysilk go directly back into the community from where the silks originate. These inputs are in the form of agricultural projects ( ducks, fish, pigs and chickens), supplying life saving medicines to the poor and vulnerable, supplying computers for students or giving financial support to young adults to further their education. They deal directly with the men and women whom hand craft their unique goods. No “middle-man” is employed to source the goods, so they can guarantee the point of origin of the product. These pretty flats come in sizes US 5-12, and are worth $90!!
- Some cute jewelry that I picked up just for this giveaway! A steampunk-inspired brass and silver toned key with jeweled butterfly necklace, a beaded rhinestone and enamel owl bracelet in mustard yellow, and a pretty beaded drop necklace. Just cos I love you. Value: $20.
- A brooch of your choice from fellow fatty Ali Buttons!! Ali is a FYCF follower (check out her tumblr here) and makes some awesome skirts as well as statement jewelry. You’ll get any brooch in her shop that tickles your fancy! Worth $7.50-$15.
A custom portrait in your favorite outfit from the ridiculously talented Sheika Lugtu of OMGCow Comics! Sheika is a Los Angeles-based artist, currently attending the School of the Art Institute of Chicago for comics, illustration, and narrative sequential art. What you see above is just a sneak peek at what your portrait might look like. Value: $50!
There you have it — the list of incredible prizes for the Fuck Yeah Chubby Giveaway. Here’s what to do to be eligible to win:
- Be a FYCF follower and reblog this post. If you reblog and aren’t following, I’ll pick someone else. One reblog counts per person. Likes do not count, but are still appreciated. :)
- "Like" the Lillypilly Silk page on facebook.
If you do both, you’ll get two entries!
Make sure your ask boxes are open, cos if you win, I’ll need to contact you to get your address info. I can’t send $175+ worth of stuffto you if I can’t get in touch with you.
I’ll pick a winner with a randomizer at 10pm EST on Sunday, June 22.
Thank you all SOOOO much for following! You’re amazing. And… GOOD LUCK!!